CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

When We Touchdown..

This blog is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overdue... lol like 2 weeks.. but here i wrote it in my berry and just found it today..

Midwest we don't play everybody know them southern boys love that bass.. I haven't seen TIP yet but I have met a lot of new interesting people.. I really love this city, its gonna be hard to keep me away now or even better its gonna be hard for me not to move here... Its
just a whole different enviroment foreal.. I wish I could have got the plane trip on camera while I was watchin Lebron get served lol.. That was a low blow for juice but here are some video teasers of me working on music.. The team will be together soon and there will be something
incredible soon.. Till then...


Rello

Picture Perfect Crew

0 comments: